CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alcohol for seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff ? HELP PLEASE....

journeytohealth Views: 18,142
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,178,943

Re: Alcohol for seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff ? HELP PLEASE....

Maybe your cravings for a probiotic drink was your body's way of telling you that's what it needed? Nowadays we are so out of sync with our bodies, it's easy to miss signals.

Thankyou for sharing the pictures. That looks incredibly painful I'm so glad it's reduced for you. Definitely keep at it.

I didn't know that thanks for that. Do you think it would be ok to take biotin on top of the vsl#3 ? I also take b12 as I'm a vegan and sometimes I take other vitamins like vitamin d on days that I'm not outdoors much and occasionally zinc, evening primrose oil and garlic capsules.

Yeah doctors just told me to keep trying shampoos but that's all I could do for it and that it wouldn't go away as there's not much research that's been done on it so there's no cure. I use to be a typical 'wreckless teenager' all nighters on the streets drinking a whole bottle of vodka to myself every weekend and what not. Then I decided to take better care of myself and got into alternative medicine and just natural living and working with rather than against nature and my body. And it's lead me to here and thanks to you hopefully I can get rid of my SD.

I'll definitely look into candida. Do you use any specific shampoo? I have a Paraben and sulfate free organic neem shampoo would that be good to use once I come off the medicated shampoos and it's cleared from the probiotics. Do you think we will have to take them forever?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)