CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this Morgellons,or am I really mental?

poorboyskid1 Views: 2,448
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,835,607

Re: Is this Morgellons,or am I really mental?

Take a really hot bath with 3 cups Epsom Salt and 1/4 cup amonia. I have been taking these baths for 3 years and have had no bad reactions. These baths have saved my sanity! I only take them once in a while now, only when the Morgies get to bad. Mix amonia and water 50/50 in a spray bottle and spray your house your bedding, spray everything! It wont stain the furniture, or hurt any animals you have, it disapates.
Be aware that what you leave behind in the bath the first time you take it may shock you. After my first bath there was a layer of ? on the bottom of the tub and the water started to stink real bad after sitting there. For me that was the most at one time I had come out. Also any lesions you may have will heal almost instantly. The amonia does not dry out my skin or cause any problems, but a good moisturizer is always good. After your bath you may want to stay undressed and wrap a sheet around you because they will still be coming out. I stood on a big sheet of whit paper and you could see the ? landing on it. I too have the splinter looking things and it even makes me question myself, I was relieved to know I wasn't imagining it. I know this will help you, people will try to tell you it will poison you, IT WILL NOT! Just dont drink it! people have used these baths for years for other reasons, do your research.
Peace Out

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)