CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this Morgellons,or am I really mental?

scared2bme Views: 5,805
Published: 13 y

Is this Morgellons,or am I really mental?

I have been sick for years.It began with my neck and left arm hurting.I had rotar cuff surgery & arm froze.I was told my cervical disc 5&6 was pinching a nerve. I was told I have arthritus,fibromyalgia,severe depression,Ebstein Barr, high cholesterol,menopause,sleep apnea,narcolepsy,bursitis,tendenitis,ankylosing spondylitis, diabetic then not a diabetic then having high blood sugar,being told I had breast cancer,having part of my breast removed and there wasn't any cancer.The Dr. said they must have gotten it all doing the biopsy.Here is the scary part. My husband and I bought a home in the country.A stone house on 5 acreas with a pool.The yard and pool really needed work.I pulled up the weed cloth which was covered in mulch and weeds,to plant flowers.I broke out in all the places that my shorts and tank top wasn't covering.I had my 6 month dentist appointment during this time.They started cleaning my teeth,stopped and said I need to see a Dr.That something was eating away at my teeth and new caps .A few days later I felt something in my mouth.I don't know what it was,but it wasn't food.Then a tooth fell out, then another tooth came out.I started throwing up,like small eggs.I went to the er,where the Dr was rude,he told my husband that CDC said it sounded like morgellons.I went to a dermatologist that said it was delusion of parasitosis.My primary Dr.had lab work done and it came back Pseudomonas seruginosa to piperacillin and or piperacillin-tazobactam. Antibiotics don't help. My skin felt like rubber,each place has 2 holes.3 things come out of the 2 holes.A black speck,a tan speck and like a splinter.I have a yellowish cover over my skin that will not wash away. I have found my hair with eggs,I think, under this covering,so you can't see the hair.Lines in my face are made deeper by it pulling my skin together and stitching it together with it looks like hair.My nails are shiny with something that will not come off with anything that I have tried.Nails also have black specks and yellow stuff growing on,under and even thru the nail.I have no eye brows,only sores.I have black hair in my nose, I pull it out and within an hour I have black hair back in my nose.My tongue has a coating on it,and every time I eat stuff comes out of my tongue and gums.My lips are full of black dots and a yellow sticky stuff.My mouth stays wet and I drool while sleeping and it leaves a stain looking like a snake.All of my clothes have this pattern or stain on them.the sores have a pink ice look.I got into our swimming pool and I couldn't believe what was coming out of me.Hard black things that look like burned wood,a straight something,like a splinter,and then there is two things that are always together.No matter how many times I get in the pool,lots cf stuff comes out,and there is always my hairfrom my head with eggs on my legs or arms.Red wine and peroxcide used as a mouthwash gets alot of the stuff out of my mouth but the same amount is there the next time.My Dr sent this out to a lab but it came back undiagnosable. I washed my arms in front of a Dr.with Pedifix funga tea tree oil soap and Endure 300 cida rinse gel animicrobial hand rinse to show him the plastic like stuff coming out of me.He looked at it and said it was skin. I bought Hulda Clark Zapper.My house is full of bugs.My floor has this covering over the bugs that I can not get up.I have tried everything I know of.My husband rented a floor machine and we still couldn't get it up.I know I have went on and on and there is alot more but is this enough information for you to tell me if you have ever heard of anything like thi?.My daughter is in labor now with my first granddaughter.I don't know if this is contagous or not.I have stuff falling off of me every few minutes.Did I catch this from this house? This stuff is glued on the windows,doors and the stone.I used glue removal to get some of it off. Please help

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)