CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CNS aspergillosis seen as floaters in eye, want to build this temple and cast out this beast-Have you beat your Fungus?

siddharasta Views: 7,338
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,791,311

Re: CNS aspergillosis seen as floaters in eye, want to build this temple and cast out this beast-Have you beat your Fungus?

I started to use weak Iodine for eye drops (weak meaning about 150 mcg of Iodine in a drop), because my eyes were dry all the time. Interestingly, it also cleared up the small darkish "floaters" that I had (a couple or so in each eye).

I used the Iodine that dripped down out of my eyes to spread over my nose and face, thinking it might help my roseacia (reddening and thickening of the skin that gets worse with sunlight) and for which I had been prescribed a cream with metronizadole in it (an anti- parasite drug). Sure enough, my roseacia cleared up too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)