CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is “clathration?” What are the ingredients in PCA-Rx? a product that claims it performs “clathration” and what might they do for heavy metal detoxification?

Ariel1 Views: 8,014
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 730,077

Re: What is “clathration?” What are the ingredients in PCA-Rx? a product that claims it performs “clathration” and what might they do for heavy metal detoxification?

I appreciate all the info provided, however, clathration is legitimate... A clathrate is a chemical substance consisting of a lattice that traps or contains molecules. Also, anyone who has been on a quest for health and natural healing for a long time, will eventually come to these 3 conclusions... 1. Not all supplements are created equal- some manufacturers use low grade or very little high grade ingredients. 2. The way in which the supplements are processed can kill the beneficial properties. 3. Even high quality, highly concentrated, well processed supplements can be hard to absorb in a compromised GI or they can be damaged by stomach acids. The key is to get the most BIO-AVAILABE, high potency, carefully processed supplements. The question then becomes, how do we know which ones those are? The premise & scientific explanation behind all Maxam products seems sound to me. Most their products come in the form of a sublingual spray. They offer a 1 ounce sample of 2 products for $35. I figured it was worth a try. I only have been on them for a couple of days & already starting to feel better. I cannot believe that a supplement could work so fast. I have tried many things that haven't worked. This is promising. Perhaps it is a just coincidence or I am having a good day. I am surprised. I am trying the PCA, probiotic, the neurogen & celleflex. I think it is too soon to say that it has worked for me and I am trying not to get too excited yet, but it was my excitement that inspired this post. I will try it for a month & report back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)