CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser
 
Mindctrl Views: 4,790
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,165,066

Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser


I think the magnetic pulser sent an overload of pathogens into my blood and my immune system is unable to cope. Should I then continue using the silver pulser without the magnetic pulser?
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)