CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser

Esstee Views: 4,941
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,165,003

Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser

It likely wasn't intentional, but, your post title makes it sound as though you're blaming the blood infection on Colloidal Silver and pulser. :) That being said, am I correct in assuming the blood infection was a progression of the initial cause of your treatment to begin with?

Whatever the case, it's possible that you weren't taking enough Colloidal Silver to make an impact. My experience has been that it takes aprox. two(2) oz. (per dose), for a minimum three(3) times per day, using CS ranging approximately 20ppm. And by 20ppm, I don't mean 20ppm of oxides and/or bi-products such as oxides etc.

Having said all that, I'd also caution against drinking CS straight-up which many people seem to do, as this does little to nothing for systematic conditions such as infections. But rather... I'd urge that you consider taking CS sublingually by placing it under the tongue for a minimum of 3 mins. OR alternatively... through nebulization with no more than 1/2 oz per dose as opposed to the 2 oz when taken under the tongue.

On the topic of the blood purification/zapper, this should make quick work of the effects of the effects of the infection while the CS does its thing from the inside. Though it can take as much as 3 to 4 days before the CS reaches its maximum potential in the bloodstream. As for the Magnetic Pulser, I have yet to try this myself.

PS. I've been fighting and treating the effects of a systematic infection for several years now and have had very good success using CS and the Beck blood electrification/zapper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)