CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser
 
AngelofEventide Views: 5,043
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,165,003

Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser


I can't tell you what to do, but it sounds like a typical die-off reaction-herxheimer, which happens when you kill off things like yeast and other bacterial, viral and fungal infections. How did your Dr. determine it was a blood infection? Dd he just guess or did he actually run any tests? Most doctors are completely clueless about this kind of stuff.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)