CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: crying... crying, please post to me your advise

dpk Views: 3,211
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,162,679

Re: crying... crying, please post to me your advise

I think the ginger is a good idea. Just keep on trying to boost your immune system. Chinese medicine has helped me in the past. Rieshi mushrooms should help activate your immune system as well. Taking vitamin d helps me. There are somethings you can try. Lauricidin or monolaurin are very strong antivirals. I would suggest these. superior health products.com sells a case of it. I think was 30 dollars? But, the instructions say not to chew them. It is a large quantity and I chew them as well as take the with water. It helps. If you worried about viruses in particular I would give this a try. Also, the guy who runs the shop, I forget his name but he can tell you about beta glucans which I think is the active component in the reishi mushroom that is responsible for the immune activation. Possibly ozone machines. I bought one of his, $300 dollars. I haven't used it for water or ozonated olive oil but possibly just buying some ozonated olive oil and giving it a try might be wise. Give this guy a call. His number is 800 700 1543.. Ask him for his advice.
HTH.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)