CureZone   Log On   Join
Sticky stool

cm810 Views: 5,797
Published: 10 y

Sticky stool

Hello!
This is my first post but I have been browsing curezone for some time. Basically the problem I have is sticky stool. By which I mean it takes a long time to wipe clean after a bowel movement. I've had this for as long as I can remember. It doesn't float, leave grease in the toilet or smell (too) bad though. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat, whether I increase or decrease fibre or how much water I consume (tends to be around 8 glasses a day). My suspicions are that it might be either parasites, candida, leaky gut, lack of bile or dysbiosis.

My other symptoms are: Incomplete bowel movements, food sensitivity , constant gas, occasional heartburn, body odour, occasional large amounts of mucous, undigested food in stool, loose unformed stool, brain fog, tiredness, depression, itchy anus, unconfirmed piles, furry tongue with a deep crack straight down the middle but not to the tip. These symptoms all developed after a particularly stressful time around 5 years ago. The sticky stool has been around way long with very mild constipation and the funky tongue. I'm currently gluten and dairy free which has made no difference. Currently preparing to go on the GAPS diet, would this help?

If anyone knows what this is caused by or how to solve it I would love to hear from you because it takes me 20 minutes just to wipe clean and is ruining my social life and my job is on the line because of it!
Thank you so much x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)