CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where Lies The Quackery In The Use Of Ozonated Olive Oil?

Verril Views: 4,373
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,148,545

Re: Where Lies The Quackery In The Use Of Ozonated Olive Oil?

I was recently referred to a company which makes ozonated olive oil and has done so, for years. They are relatively closed mouth when it comes to suggesting uses for it, merely saying they’ve supplied families with it for decades. They suggested I further consult with those who told me about its use and benefits. They describe it as an “oxidative salve,” which turns into a fine, penetrating oil when it melts on ones skin. They say the oil carries the ozone with which it’s combined, with it. This gives it a deeper area of penetration than most topically applied antiseptics. The applications I’ve been told of are for pretty normal uses of something that’s an oxidizing, moisturizing ointment. The claims made in personal anecdotes are a far cry from what one can find on the various forums!
I’ll grant you that its effectiveness is quite startling in areas like Lupus sores, which is what attracted my attention. Hearing an associate talk about its healing powers made me wonder why more Black Women don’t know of it, when the disease hits them disproportionately!
The good news is more people are finding out about it. The manufacturer is expanding slightly, advertising on Craigslist (where I found them) and they say they’re going to try Ebay. There’s not a high demand for the product. An ounce can sit in a refrigerator for years, only occasionally being used.
I’m glad I found it. Though your reading this means you probably already have some, but here’s a link to their site, should you need it. \\http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/hab/4288829394.html\\ Take out the back slashes and the link should work for you.
I wouldn’t let the claims for “curing cancer” worry me. It works far too well on the normal stuff!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)