CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Pruritus Ani Anxiety

westcali Views: 5,148
Published: 10 y

Candida Pruritus Ani Anxiety

Ok, I don't even know where to start here, so here goes nothing.

I've had terrible pruritus ani (itchy butt), for at least 10 years. It's just horrible and I'm nearly mad in the head from it. Day in and day out, its mentally exhausting.

I've taken the Alcat test, which resulted in finding many things that I'm sensitive too. I've been off and on a ton of diets for Candida and spent 1000s of dollars on herbs, supplements, and so called cures for Pruritus Ani. I

I've been to see a proctologist. He said I have some internal hemorrhoids, nothing crazy, so he injected them with a solution to keep them from getting bigger and is actually supposed to shrink them.

The INSANE itching remains.

I'm now on the candida diet. You know, eating everything raw and plain. No seasonings, spices, anything. Pretty much steamed veggies and protein with no flavor.

I don't have parasites, I was tested functionally. I do have candida, at least according to the spit in the glass test. Lots of white cloudy sediment on the bottom of the glass. (Pretty common test). Out of the candida symptoms, of say 60 symptoms, I have at least 40 of them right now. Rashes, dry itchy skin, inability to focus, pruritus ani, mood swings, irritability, bloating, irregular bowel movements, and the list goes on.

I'm going to see the doctor on Friday to see if I can get a prescription for Xanax or something, as the supposed root cause of Pruritus Ani is anxiety and stress.

I'm currently taking apple cider vinegar in water in the mornings with wormwood, cloves, black walnut hulls tincture(liquid), and CandiCleanse liquids, which basically has Pau d Arco, oregano oil, all in a little morning cocktail. At each meal I drink a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with water before the meal.

I drink Kefir for probiotics. My diet is so severely restricted that life is almost not worth living. I can't eat at any restaurant. I can't go to any functions socially in fear of not having anything to eat at them. Life is just miserable.

I don't know where to turn, as the candida seems to drive the anxiety, and the anxiety is driving the pruritus ahi, and it's all just a giant cycle of insanity.

I recently heard of the 80/10/10 diet, and the Dr Clark Liver Flush. I guess I will give these a shot.

This is ruining my life and I've never been more desperate to solve something.

Thanks for listening.

E

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)