CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Help with ConsitpationIBS

Landscaper2007 Views: 3,918
Published: 10 y

Need Help with ConsitpationIBS

Im a 29 year old male. I a 5'9 and weigh 185lbs. I have a low body fat and on the outside look very much in shape and healthy. BUT when I turned 26 out of no where I was diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. I have been managing it well. I have not had an attack in 6 months. I take (1) zyrtec in the morning and (1) zyrtec in the evening and (1) zantac 150 in the morning and (1) zantac 150 in the evening and just recently got off 10mg of prednisone every other day 2 weeks ago since I have not had an attack in 6 months. My anaphylaxis was food related but I only have mild food allergies . I also take allergy(enviromental)shots and have for one and a half years. BUT my problem is this... I have been fighting IBS- mainly constipation for about 4 years now. I could really use help. When I first started dealing with anaphylaxis I wanted to do all I could to not just make my outside look good but make my inside healthy. I stopped cold turkey from dipping (chewing tobacco). I stopped drinking alcohol. I eat a minimal amount of processed foods. I eat a half cup of greek yogurt every other day. I eat bannanas and pineapples almost daily. I cut all soda completely out. I drink close to one gal. of water every day. I cut out all caffine. I increased my intake of greens. I eat a minimal amount of dairy...small amount of greek yogurt and a tiny bit of butter on occasion on my baked potatoes. I take fish oil daily and have a strong multi vitamin. Each morning I sip warm water with a teespoon of honey and a hint of lemon in it. Instead of doing soley weight training like in the past I do more cardio now. But my bowel movenents are still unpredictable. Sometimes I go great in the morning and some mornings I cant go at all and feel bloated. Some mornings I have a decent bowel movent but still feel bloated like I didnt go enough. I just dont know what else to do to get healthy/regular. Before about 25 years old my diet with terrible and I went to the bath room great...everyday and never felt constipated at all. Any suggestions? I would appreciate all input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)