CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme reaction to liver flush - have Gilberts syndrome, CFS & Glandular - worried

Views: 5,431
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,144,620

Re: Extreme reaction to liver flush - have Gilberts syndrome, CFS & Glandular - worried

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you still think it could be reflective of progress (bigger stones dislodging) in the flushes when my bilirubin has escalated though?

Yes. If you understand the process fully then it makes sense. If you want to get ahead of the game you have to really dig deep and understand these tests, what they mean and how they are interpreted. High bilirubin and high liver enzyme counts mean that the bilirubin and enzymes which are supposed to be concentrated in the liver, are seeping out into the bloodstream. This is a very strong indicator for blockage.

I just did another flush & the nausea on the night of the flush was bad but not on par with the one in question. Each flush I have done I've experienced diarrhea for the entire next day, not just in the morning as they say to expect.

This could easily be from taking too much epsom salts. Every person is different in this regard. Some people need double the amount just to move their bowels because they are so dehydrated and deficient in magnesium. Other people already have sufficient levels of magnesium to start out with so this just makes things loose for longer.

I think, in fact, that the retching last week was due to a very old grapefruit - schoolboy error - which I partly juiced as I felt there wasn't enough from the fresh one, however I do feel like the Epsom Salts could play a role in this as my intuition tells me there's a link to electrolytes, & this, coupled with the adrenal burnout could be behind me inevitably feeling dreadful during & after the flush for a few days.
Yes, it could be any and all of those things. Time will tell. With adrenal problems and Gilbert's (and many thanks to Telman for pointing out the relationship between electrolyte imbalance and Gilbert's) you have to be very sure that you are not dehydrated before the flush. If you can clear things out enough without stressing the adrenals too much you should experience improvement in that area, but it's potentially difficult road for you.
I'm actually weaning off the klonopin & have been on the natural path for quite some time but the insomnia became unrelenting & I needed some immediate relief. Hopefully this time around & it'll remain at bay a little.

Parasite cleansing cured my insomnia problems. Get off that klonopin as soon as possible. And look into heavy metals as one of the causes of your brain chemistry problems. There was a woman on the adrenal fatigue forum (which sadly has plummeted in quality as of late) who had an accidental liver flush from a fatty meal and had a good night's sleep.

Haven't heard of using coke before but that could be a massive plus - do you use normal of diet? - as the grapefruit/oil concoction makes my belly cringe.

Doc Sutter uses the coke flush and it is in the FAQ of this forum. Coke Classic is best because they use sugar and not corn syrup. Mexican Coca Cola uses sugar too. You might be able to find something like a natural cola in a health food store. It is a lot easier to get down than the grapefruit. I personally would not touch diet anything because of the reports about nutrasweet being very toxic. After all, it was the lovely humanitarian Dick Cheney who brought this product to the public.

I also tried sprite, 7 up, and made my own lemon soda - they all worked fine. The important thing is the prep work to ready the liver for process. Take some enteric peppermint oil or strong peppermint tea before and after to help with the nausea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)