CureZone   Log On   Join
Wisdom tooth extraction...really

Okhra Views: 4,648
Published: 10 y

Wisdom tooth extraction...really

hi everyone,
Im 27,my down right wisdom tooth started breaking through the gum 3-4 months ago causing me just gum inflammation for couple of days (i guess just the days while its breaking through), nothing major.
i went to make a 3D and x-ray. Dentist found out on xray an infection under this wisdom tooth (it looks like black space in between two roots),but tooth position is ok and he advised to extract it due to infection.
I have vaginal candida for many years and now in the process of eliminating it,diet,juicing...taking probiotics and so on.
So taking Antibiotics after tooth extraction is NO WAY for me at the moment.
And im doubting if this infection can be cured only by tooth removal, is it really necessary? Or i can just wait, doing all natural "precautions" (oil pulling,anti inflammatory remedies, Colloidal Silver ) and look if tooth can go out properly.
p.s. im living in the Pacific, so to find biological dentist is not possible here:(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)