CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is garlic good or bad?

raw doc Views: 13,265
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,701,415

Re: Is garlic good or bad?

If you notice Mr. Beck did not use one reference accept his own machine? Also he said that to get garlic into an open would was deadly. Interesting because both the English and the Russians used garlic as a sulfa drug to treat wounded soldiers during WW2, and politesses are used on open wounds all of the time. Also he says that eating raw garlic is poisonous. I ate 30 plus cloves of raw garlic for over a year and it helped me cure a case of prostate cancer and solve numerous other diseases like skin cancer and Arthritis in my feet, knees, low back, neck, and fingers. And if you look on this site you will notice many people talking about the cures they got by using garlic for their diseases.

Also Dr. Richard Schulze has lead many large groups through the Liver Gallbladder Cleanse using large amounts of Garlic. I attended more then one of his classes where this was done.

I hate to say it but I feel that Beck did a great disservice to everyone with that video. I just hope that no one has died from following his advice as it is very wrong headed. I may be wrong but I think Beck was just into his machines and not into diet, herbs and supplements as many health people are.

Dr. Paul Blake, N.D.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.387 sec, (1)