CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please tell me your experience with antidepressants

Steve888 Views: 2,170
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,136,446

Re: Please tell me your experience with antidepressants

I have had several family members young and old who were prescribed anti-anxiety drugs and antidepressants. The drugs worked wonderfully for a few months and then side effects started happening and the anxiety/depressions started to come back. I think there are many more people that are on a merry go round of drugs because of this. One pill stops working so the psychiatrist says "lets try this one" and see how it works. Mean while the pills destroy your ability to make your own neurotransmitters and mess with the receptor sites in your brain and body to feel good. I would much rather go the natural route and play around with that than pharmaceuticals which can really mess you up.

Things that have helped me when I had AF and Depression were 5HTP, EFT, energy healing, juicing to rebuild my cells, Epsom Salt baths, magnesium citrate, tons of valerian root for the anxiety, melatonin, passion flower, l-theanine, licorice root to keep cortisol level in balance, and a few other things I can't remember. It is definitely a rebuilding process with AF and you have to hit it from all angles. Sometimes once step forward and two steps back with this issue but it can be done.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)