CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Essiac Tea Reaction

ford1978 Views: 4,031
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,132,453

Re: Essiac Tea Reaction

Just an update to anyone that may be reading this with a similar problem. Ive decided to stick with my current herbal regime and my negative symptoms seem to have subsided where they're not currently bugging me that much. The rash has disappeared and the bloating is minimal now. I found that taking cleanse more by renew life has made the biggest positive changes it may have just needed more time. I've also started running which may also have helped bloating go down, maybe by stimulating digestion and lymphatic system. Im still under suspicion I have a parasite or bacterial infection that needs to be addressed which is what triggered the negative response from the Essiac tea. I will start a parasite cleanse by renew life in January and see how that goes. Then take things from there.
I have a question if anyone cares to help out and respond to regarding colon stimulation. As mentioned above Im currently taking cleanse more, I like the formula for the most part. It contains magnesium hydroxide, aloe ferox, rhubarb and triphala. I want to quit using this formula because I don't like the rhubarb. it gives my skin a really deep tan, weird, but true. Im thinking of taking magnesium now instead and maybe some aloe. what type of magnesium should I use? I understand magnesium hydroxide brings a lot of water to your colon. They don't really sell that in stores, actually they sell it as milk of magnesia in almost all drug stores but seems un-natural to me for some reason. Ive tried magnesium citrate and it constipated me,200mg dose. Ive tried the citrated in the past with no issues but I bet whatever parasite infection going on in me may be interfering with how it reacts. should I try a lower dose? is there a different magnesium that is closer related to the hydroxide ?

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)