CureZone   Log On   Join
Essiac Tea Reaction

Dean1978R Views: 4,705
Published: 11 y

Essiac Tea Reaction

My first post however frequent visitor to the site
My problem: food sensitivities , insomnia, skin problems, possible leaky gut
Symptoms: headaches, acne, bloating, insomnia

Professionally Tested: food sensitivities , organ scan, parasite (scans done electronically on hand)
Test: results; sure enough food sensitivity confirmed, liver sensitive to COUMARIN, *NOT* THE CURRY SPICE ;) And parasite presence did show up(everyone has parasites, this test did not specify severity)

Professional paid Treatment: chinese medicine and accupunture 2 months but little results in my opinion

My approach: cleanse the bowel(renew life cleanse smart), use Essiac tea(flora) , milk thistle, renew life finer smart(not just fiber but has soothing herbs for intestines like slippery elm, marshmallow), triphala
My approach time cycle over 2 months.
All Supplements Im familiar with and have over 6 month usage experience expect the Essiac Tea (2 months)
Essiac Tea has seemed to relieve many of my negative symptoms however created some minor negative symptoms of its own. I can eat anything now!!!yay! however I became somewhat bloated,slowly developed sleep disturbances, rash on my arm and leg and other supplements Im familiar with acting differently now while ingested during testament of Essiac tea. I emphasized more on bowel cleansing thinking maybe the system is stuff out too slow. I had frequent bowel movements before starting this detox and felt in wasn't necessary. Anyways I introduced cleanse smart onto of my triphala and finer smart which stopped the bloatidness and made washroom trips more frequent. The rashes are much less visible however are not gone. Im 100% its the Essiac tea causing these rashes and negative symptoms because when I discontinue it the rashes go away and so do sleep disruptions. Ive also experienced sleep difficulty from the tea and sensitivities to other supplements while on essiac tea as mentioned above. Example, I used to be able to supplement with borage oil and it helped me stay calm and sleep very soundly at night. Now when ingested while taking Essiac tea it gives me anxiety and sleepless nights. This has occurred with ghee butter as well. One Tsp used to help lube my system and sleep soundly but while supplementing with Essiac tea its caused anxiety and sleep disturbances. Avena Sativa used in the past and I feel that its positive benefits are barely felt now while on the tea. The only thing that seems to be helping me continue to take Essiac tea, reduce rash visibility, encourage sleep is the cleanse smart however doesn't seem to help the altered supplement effects caused by the tea.

Im coming to a conclusion that maybe some ingredients in the tea are helpful and some not. I think the slippery elm may be helping me. which is leading me to believe I may have leaky gut. Ive researched and leaky gut can possibly have caused my liver to stress the way it did.

Whats your suggestions? This is my first post reaching out and pardon for my lack on info or scattered info. I really respect the knowledge and helpful info provided by you people on here.

Im pretty confused at this point. I find myself wanting to stick to this tea because it seems promising with my personal results with eating, which is a major. This tea is also praised as a great cancer preventer which my family seems to fall victim to. Is it worth taking? are the rashes normal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)