CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help so lost..

jametto Views: 4,336
Published: 11 years ago

Please help so lost..

Hi everyone please bear with me I don't know where to start I was roughly diagnosed with mild aspergers at age 14 (I'm now 24) and ever since age 17 my health went extremely south. I had a relatively normal life going out and having fun, working full time and living in independance able to look after myself.

TLDR/SummaRY: On the brink of death diagnosed with so many Ige allergies (soy, tomato, wheat, peanut, cat, dog, ryegrass and probably so many more), vitamin D deficiency, Severe/numerous cysts of blastocystis hominis!! Overall I appear the same as a lot of mentally ill homeless people you see, that's the best way to describe my illness. i'm Smoking marijuana daily which probably isn't helping however the gut issues are incredibly severe compared to this. i use the marijuana to alleviate all the gut/immune suffering. I Can only eat green veggies/fresh unprocessed meats.. even fresh mince, coconut, almonds, lemons/ anything besides the fresh meat/green veg causes my gut to ferment my insides feel caked up like a humid/dirty wet swamp). Funny thing is the meat is prob grain fed and the veggies are non organic but they're absolutely fine on my stomach!!

But I'm so lost last couple months I've developed horrible eczema on my hands which breaks out into splits/welts/wheals whenever I eat anything besides the green veggies/meat... but it also breaks out at times even on that green veg/meat diet and even when fasting... I've been eating nothing but green veggies/meat and the occasional potato/fruit (sugar/starch) here and there the last 2 months and it's been awful to the point I can hardly use my hands.. Here's the confusing part I've just ate some gluten/soy (mars bar biscuits) after 8 weeks off not eating it/or any grain for that matter (remember I have iGe wheat allergy) and this has HEALED/deflamed the welts somehow, it has healed the eczema in a matter of an hour after eating after weeks of horrible eczema so gluten/allergens help sometimes whilst others times they destroy me and cause eczema break outs. I don't understand this nothing I eat works. Seems my immune system flip flops. And on a cleanse I'll feel amazing at first but then a few days into the cleanse I'll regress and develop a lifeless flat mood which isn't right at all. So a week in i'll eat all the bad foods/allergens and they give me a personality make me feel amazing. But the next day I go back to a fermenting gut with a rundown angry personality. I can't win whatever I eat. A paleo diet (almond/coconut/potatoes/eggs etc) is almost as devastating to my health as a pack of krispy kremes..

Now at 24 I have developed severe vocal tics slowly worsening since 17 (severe as in tourettes severe), I can hardly walk straight without hitting walls, I'm just completely zoned out/unaware of my surroundings, my senses are incredibly distorted (hearing/vision and touch mainly) this makes me incrediblyt unco-ordinated to the point of almost falling over. I can hardly communicate with people due to this it's like talking through a veil. Basically I look like a meth head. I can hardly leave the house just going to the supermarket is incredibly overwhelming, the lights and anxiety (I can't process my vision correctly I'll look at someone and kind've like not even "be there" like I'm dissociated. Note the tics actually go away completely on day 1 of my meat/green veggies diet but despite sticking to this diet they come back a few days in.. (although overall they're nowhere near as severe as when eating gluten-almonds/coconut). It's baffling to me because usually the tics are every few seconds, on day one of the green veggie/meat diet I feel like a completely different person I won't tic even once for hours it's just feels like a state of mind honestly. Makes you think they're entirely caused by foods/gut bugs but stress also causes them (but doesn't on green veggies/meat) it's all so confusing.

It all started at 17 (before that was just mild aspergers/had trouble fitting in I didn't have any "illness"/automimmune diseases). I was normal. Then at that age I remember incredible stress created from my friends they were very cruel people whom shunned/marginalised me from absolutely everything besides smoko's in carparks and online gaming, they'd go out every week and shun my existence to the point I cracked. Everytime I'd confront them they'd always bullshit and repeat the action. I've spent ages 18-24 in my room patching the loneliness with marijuana. spent 2012/last year being hospitalised for 2 suicide attempts I was so ill/psychotic I've since got over that and I don't really understand how. It was over my past and I've since liquidated those people from my life It's like I was done and now I'm not, just like that... Life was torture and now I'm just able bear it somehow where as I felt I couldn't before. Maybe I had another parasite or soemthing it felt like an illness/helpless situation.

At 17 when I first started deteriorating into illness first thing I remember was I couldn't sleep I was that angry/traumatized over my life and how horrible these people were (I'd lie in bed trying to sleep kicking my legs from the stress trying to sleep while they're all out clubbing or at the beach or a music festival I couldn't accept it. Pack of arseholes absolutely destroyed me that magical feeling in life is completely gone I'm now volatile rotten pessimist whos completely dead inside, and cannot talk to anyone without putting out a negative/bad vibe. I can't even call companies on the phone without sounding like a paranoid anxious retard (I remind myself of a heroin junkie in this context) I can barely function in the world.

As this all happened at 17 my stomach went awful at the same time as the tics (this was directly connected to the tics/stress I believe) and I gained a lot of weight, not to mention my sleep rhythm went haywire at the exact same time as the tics/gut too. Ever since 17 I've gone to bed at 7am and wake up at 4pm I'm completely nocturnal, it seems very specifc gut/sleep/tics I wonder if I contracted a gut bug or something from the stress in my life at the time. I since found going of gluten helped but over the years it's got worse I can no longer eat anything besides fresh meat and green veggies I'm breaking out with horrible rashes on my hands, i can't even organic almonds and coconut (even the oil) and lemons it completely shuts me down, I now spend my days completely dead in my computer chair vaporizing/consuming marijuana next to a portable heater using over 300 tissues a day. Iv'e also noticed I've developed so many illnesses like ocd, anxiety, depression, some type of psychosis like disorientation in my senses/emotions, I don't feel anything but dead there's absolutely no positive emotion.

I find it's all to do with my gut but no matter what I try it always changes. It's more immune related than food related. It's never consistent sometimes even a pack of krispy kreme doughnuts will benefit my health and mood compared to a steamed green veggie cleanse, but most times krispy kreme destroys me to the point I'm bloated and on the floor in pain, then the other day the almond butter was just as bad, constant suffering/airlocked/bloated gut on the floor in pain. Other days I'll have almond butter and I will hardly get a reaction, but like I said everything hurts me besides fresh meat/green veg but my mood/personality suffers from this and like I said I was breaking out in horrible eczema the last few weeks until I had some gluten today and it's healed it..

sorry about how confusing this post is I really don't know where to start all I can tell for sure is my gut reacts to anything besides fresh meats/green veggies but eating just these foods alone make me feel terrible emotionally/mood I need grains/dairy as they stop me feeling so lifeless. But then I also get horrible stomach pains and feel I need grains/sugar to balance the acid/whatever it is in my gut I'll have some gluten and it'll alleviate the pain, but other times I'll wake up the next day and feel gutted from the gluten, but sometimes I feel great from it... same goes with soy that's my main allergen and while it burns my insides I get a rush of feel good emotions/endorphin like senasation whenever I eat it. I become more confident and feel great.

Sorry my description is so scattered it's beyond confusing I feel as though I have almost every autoimmune disease on this forum. I'm truly lost. I have candida, fatigue/ocd/anger issues/probable pyroluria, oxidative stress and so many other things I've allieviated most of candida before (it really flares up particularly when I eat allergens) and while I felt much more alive and non psychotic it was so mild to everything else that's going on in my body I'm so ill I can't leave the house everything in my life has become duress, even lifting my back up in my computer chair to pour a glass of water is a chore it's ridiculous I'm just on a pension wasting my 20's away after wasting my teenage years. My life isn't a life I'm completely dead in the head.

please if anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to share them :)

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (5)