CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was rapped 2 times by a guy my age

Views: 4,618
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,121,350

Re: I was rapped 2 times by a guy my age

I am so sorry that you had these experiences and glad to read that you had the insight to engage in counseling to process your experiences, but I'm going to type that you may want to consider a different counselor, and I'll explain why.

No counselor that I know of would ever suggest that a client recollect their sexua| assaults in such a detailed manner on an anonymous forum. The details that you've recollected are TOO graphic for an open forum.

Sexual assault can impact our most sacred core beliefs about ourselves - from self-worth to our own spirituality, those qualities and values are shattered by brutalities perpetrated by other people that we've trusted. I'm not reading any of the typical emotions that a victim experiences in your text, at all.

There are good counselors and there are bad ones, just as there are good physicians and bad ones. Any counselor that would suggest and encourage a client to post graphic details (almost like literary p 0 r n) has questionable intentions, IMHO.

Best wishes to you in your healing and recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)