CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure for internal hemorrhoids (stage 3-temporary prolapse)

Iammadasfok Views: 8,812
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,116,481

Re: Cure for internal hemorrhoids (stage 3-temporary prolapse)

hello

I have had hemorrhoids for a few years as well. i'm 19 years old and always struggled with having a normal b.m for quiet some time. i notice i would bleed when i strained but i already kinda figured i had external hemrroids (the sign were obvious that it was hemrrhoids, you don't really need a doctor to tell if you have them unless they are internal). One day, I finally got tired of the trouble i had to go through just to have a b.m. so, i went to my doctor even though i knew before hand that i had hemrrhoids. He sent me to a gastro doctor to have a colonascopy done to see if i also had internal hemrroids. well, to make a long story short, i found out i had polyps that may have been causing the constapation. so now, i got the hemorroid under control.

I suggest you should find out what cuasing you to strain. unfortunaltly, I know it will be uncomfortable but do not force yourself to have a b.m. it will do no good for your bum. if you can't poop just wait until the b.m is good and ready to come out then you can push. in the meantime, you can walk around or do some kind of excercise to help speed up the process. also, if those Colon Cleanse cuase you to have diarrhea ( i never tried them) fyi: diarrhea will totally cuase the hemorrhiods to be inflammed (personal experience)so please be careful, your bum might burn like a motherf$#@. Anyways, sitz bath in hot/warm/some people cold water for about 15 to 20 min helps alot when hemrroids are inflammed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)