CureZone   Log On   Join
Cure for internal hemorrhoids (stage 3-temporary prolapse)

looking123456789 Views: 9,961
Published: 11 y

Cure for internal hemorrhoids (stage 3-temporary prolapse)

I have stage 3 internal hemorrhoids where after a bowel movement, they get partially pushed out, and I have to push them back in with a finger (gross!) Up until today, I thought it was rectal prolapse (much worse) but after researching I realize that is much less likely.

History; I think I have had stage 1-2 hemorrhoids for years, where it was totally internal, but I had ocassional symptoms of bright red blood and itching. I thought nothing of it because it was pretty infrequent. This is something I have had for lets say 4 years.

I started an increasingly intense cleansing program first by becoming a vegan (usually raw) about 2 years ago, eating lots of veggies and fruits. Then doing ocassional detox kits and lots of good quality supplements, including iodine, and the itching became less frequent, the blood in stools did not.

Three months ago I started Andreas Mortiz liver cleanse to get out gallstones, and have done it every 3 weeks since. I also did one colonic during this time and used colon cleansers like Epsom Salts and colosan. The day after the cleanse, when I had lots of bowel movements, I noticed that sometimes there seemed to be some flesh or something poking out a bit while taking a bowel movement, but when I stood up it was gone. I thought little of it each time.

1 month ago I started taking zeolite and organic sulfur to detox. 12 days ago I started taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol 1000. And its been in the last 10 days or so that I noticed that the 'flesh' that was poking out became more frequent, but would disappear when I stood up.

A few days ago after a bowel movement the flesh(hemorrhoids) didnt go back in when I stood up and I had to poke them in. Thats when I started getting very worried and realized I have a major health problem. This is now day 3 of stopping all cleansers/supplements until I figure out what the exact problem is, what is causing/aggrevating it, and how to fix it.

Other than this problem, my overall health is good; regular sleep, 2-3 bowel movements a day, I haven't had a flu/cold in 2 years.

Any help would be massively appreciated. I am worried :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)