CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: at a disheartening loss for words

thisiswow Views: 4,946
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,118,199

Re: at a disheartening loss for words

Early last summer I started crying a lot and for about a month I was in a sudden and really bad depressed state. I tried to assign somd reason to this mood so that it made sense (even though things were going great with me and I really had no reason to feel that way and hadn't in what seems lije forever now) It could have been ptsd related but it doesn't matter to the story I am about to describe.

I had not had a colonic since 2008 and I decided to get one to wash out any remnants of medications I had had for the past few years... sleeping pills, Antibiotics , and 2 months of antidepressants in 2011 that I shoukd have never taken.

The week before I went for the colonic was worse than ever...Random crying and hopelessness... totally depressed and no idea why...

And I had been feeling amazing and having a great year.

So I went for the colonic and immediately after leaving the place the sad sick feeling was completely gone and I felt as normal as ever and never cried once for the rest of the summer and wondered why the heck I was ever so depressed bc it seemed unfathomable after the colonic.

Well I spent the nexy few months doing candida and parasite cleanses and a liver cleanse and having a few more colonics.

Then last week I went on a long trip and on my way bacj I started to feel sick and depressed again (possibly due to the toxic buildup oc heavy cleansing I have been doing this month) Luckily I had scheduled a colonic on my way back and stopped in to get it. HAVE FELT aMazing ever since (immediately after the colonic-driving away)

I know without a doubt that colonics can assist with stabilizing emotions and so many other things.

And the stuff that comes out really does resemble what I imagine when I imagine demons :) Not saying it is demons but it really does look very scary and evil (like freakish faces and such) So I can see where you are coming from with that sentiment. I had thought the stuff looked creepy as hell and demonic too before you said that. But I just remind myself that it is only poo.... and poo is just gross like that. Try not to let my imagination run wild... wh I ch a situation like this can tend to cause...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)