CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seven Days of Colonic Irrigation and still nothing!

sd2345 Views: 3,386
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,104,041

Re: Seven Days of Colonic Irrigation and still nothing!

A similar thing happened to me several years ago....I thought I was in good health, but suddenly became constipated. Nothing worked, and it was very odd because I never had any issues. I was new to enema's, but they gave no relief. I tried colonics, and was told it could take several sessions to clear a blockage if that is what it was. I had just had a CT scan at the ER which showed no blockage. The colonic therapist had not seen this either, but recommended raw garlic for the bloat until we got it figured out. On the third day of raw garlic, I passed a bundle of worms. I knew nothing of parasites at this time.

It's possible that juicing has stirred them up, they ball up in defense mode, and also release chemicals to slow your bowels down. I would definately look into parasites as a possible reason for your problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)