CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut Oil Fasting = Magic Bullet!?!

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

TheFallenChampion Views: 13,199
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,111,929

Re: Coconut Oil Fasting = Magic Bullet!?!

Day 2 = UNREAL (in AWESOME ways!!!)

I don't know how else to describe life right now other than it feels like I've been given some sort of super potion. I went to bed last night praying that Day 2 would feel just as amazing as Day 1… never in my wildest dreams would I have expected to feel 10x better today!

Between the two glasses of "lemonade" and 7.5 TBSP of coconut oil I ingested yesterday, my caloric intake came to 998 cals, (approx. 200 cals UNDER my goal). Cursed with much higher than normal levels of hunger than most people, it's rare for me to eat just 30 calories less than my upper limit when dieting, let alone a full 200 calories less!

While some may argue this is too low, the fact that I slept 8+ hours last night proves otherwise… I've struggled from SEVERE sleep deprivation over the past 5.5 years due to extremely high levels of hunger. If I am even the slightest bit hungry, my body WILL NOT slip into sleep. So, aside no perceived feelings of hunger, the fact that I effortless got 8+ hrs. of sleep is some pretty powerful proof that my body was definitely not hungry last night.

Furthermore, (unlike the morning of Day 1 where I woke up somewhat hungry, despite the 4,000 calories I'd consumed the previous day), there was no hunger upon arising this morning, (despite having consumed only 998 cals yesterday). In addition to the absence of hunger, I woke for the first time in years feeling completely refreshed AND very energized. Mid-morning I had a glass of "lemonade" along with 2.5 TBSP of coconut oil, and as I flew out the door mid-day to run errands, it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't had lunch. I couldn't believe it… I don't think I've ever skipped a meal in my life without my body rebelling! Not only did I not feel fatigued, I was FULL of energy.

To top things off, the complete absence of the two biggies (i.e. fatigue & hunger) were not the only positive things I experienced today; even minor issues, particularly lightheadness and muscle cramping, were completely absent. While I don't recall having broken a diet or fast from feeling lightheaded and/or experiencing muscle cramping, the complete absence of these symptoms (despite eating fewer than 1,000 calories/day) is truly remarkable. Heck, even when I'm not dieting/fasting, I'll often experience lightheadedness and/or muscle cramping if I'm late for a meal!

I sure hope things continue to go this well… to say I've been given another lease on life would be an understatement!

…and (yet another added bonus): things really do not get much better financially speaking. After spending an average of $150-200/week to buy organic fruits/veggies/nuts/seeds (and upwards of $250-300/week when I was out of balance and averaging above 3,000 cals/day), the $30-35/week for the cost of water, coconut oil, lemons, & stevia is simply UNBEATABLE!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)