CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lack of desires, apathy and lots of anxiety and tension.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Faith110 Views: 1,841
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,047

Re: Lack of desires, apathy and lots of anxiety and tension.

Hey there,

Your story is all too familiar here. We're all perfectionists. I think all of us that have been posting here for awhile have similar stories.

Hate to say it but it does sound like AF.All I can share with you is my own personal experience. Supplements, aside from magnesium oil, never did anything good for me. The key to my recovery (I was bedridden at my worst, am now about 80% recovered) was eliminating food chemicals. I switched to a pure, organic additive free diet. Also natural food chemicals, particularly histamine and salicylate can cause all sorts of awful physical (including hives!) and mental symptoms. My illness started off with terrible panic attacks and then went into hives and allergies among other things. Eliminating these food chemicals was a giant piece of my puzzle, but not the whole thing.

For me, doing the Failsafe diet, eliminating chemicals in my personal hygeine and cleaning products, and lots of rest was what I needed physically. I can't emphasize enough about how amazing the potato has been in helping me recover.

Mental and emotional aspects also played a huge part. I meditate alot and have really strengthened my spirituality. I got rid of all the toxic people in my life who were doing me no good. I quit the job that I hated. I left the very volatile relationship I was in and eventually found true love.

So you see, it's not just one thing that will help. No pill can save you in this case, sorry to say. It requires an entire change of life, and it takes time.

On this forum you're going to come across alot of people who advocate certain protocols and detox plans. I can speak for myself and a few others when I say that these plans never did any good, in fact, they did more damage.

But your health is your own responsibility and its up to you to figure out what works for you personally. Every person's body has different needs.

It's a long, complicated, frustrating road. But recovery is possible. Eliminating as much stress as you can and resting will always do you good. Doctors will not help you, and I say to you proceed with caution if you're going to try any meds, both conventional and natural.

There are people here who are really helpful and can provide tidbits of good information, but be careful because there are also many who are teetering on the edge of wacky. You're going to have to be your own doctor, and learn to listen to your body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (2)