CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does raw garlic or berberine kill off beneficial gut flora?

MH 108 Views: 9,368
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,106,507

Re: Does raw garlic or berberine kill off beneficial gut flora?

That was the first question I asked David Christopher when he walked into my house----can herbs kill friendly bacteria and the answer is NEVER.

Herbs, your garlic, etc...is DEAD or in case of a live garlic bulb---DEAD the moment you chew it up, mix it with your saliva that is loaded with enzymes/bacteria and used in your stomach within minutes and exhaled out your breath and skin or ends up in the lymph glands for final digestion...

SURE, a very potent essential oil 1 drop in an empty capsule and swallowed into the stomach is going to kill every live bacteria it has contact with.....but under normal circumstances all normal herbs/foods are DEAD.

Dental metals and poisons in your drinks and foods (heavy metals) are what kills your friendly bacteria.

Dr. Christopher believed we are 85% life bacteria and if we have less or more equals sickness.

ME? I am not sold on the friendly bacteria theory.....I think bacteria came with the habit of "eating" organic life as "foods" and that the true Breath-air-ians would have had zero need for fungus/bacteria to eat the accumulated dead waste in the body.......

WE DO KNOW according to the late Royal Rife that you can't kill anything with out a new smaller bacteria resulting as a way to eat the death...

Because we eat garbage, we are loaded with bacteria...some call us human PUSS BALLS providing food for the bacteria of earth..after all, we live at the bottom of an ocean of air---bacterial air.

WE are what is for lunch....is there a battle between bad and good bacteria? I don't know, but most believe in the good bacteria theory.

I KNOW that if you live on orange juice alone for 40 days, you will disprove virtually every medical college on this planet,,,,,,and what is written in all books is subject to being false...

BACTERIA must eat---that creates a problem in my idea. That means we have to feed them. DO WE need bacteria to pre-eat human foods? NO...do we need bacteria to pre-digest all none human foods? YES so I have to conclude there is a huge issue with the good/bad bacteria thing...

If we eat meat, we would feel better drinking 1 ounce of live apple cider vinegar....but you would never want to consume apple cider vinegar on a fruit diet.

So it always depends on the diet and when it comes to wrong diets, hat subject goes on forever with no possible good conclusions. SO you use the human designed diet as the base for truth, which is AIR and SUN and sweet fruits to cleanse our body...........we have no dirt in our cells, no vegetables, no fruits. no grains, no dead animals....we are created from air and sun, same as all the trees, etc....as studied and proven by medical colleges 150 years ago...and the reason ancient people worshiped the sun and not the pope's 25,000 religions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)