CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sulphites

Views: 7,009
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,099,675

Re: sulphites

thank goodness i will not hear from you again-yes you were,and still are using NLP,and no i would not expect you to admit it..................................................... i do not personally know doreen virtue,she is an author and speaker but has given some publicity to sulphites-related weight gain-incidentally she did a huge amount of research on the chemical composition of foods and the bodies reactions to them and wrote a best selling book on that-yet even she had no idea about sulphites and weight gain until it happened to her. .......................................... as for the rest of your message it clearly shows you did not actually read any of my previous messages with the slightest bit of attention-you also come across as being pretty rude and bullying-and i dont think youve ever paid any attention to the posts on the liver cleanse forum either-LOTS of people have gained weight ,but as i said before,i am not one of them-i wrote this before but you obviously dont read messages,just skim them,and of course you are still using the NLP technique of trying to make out the problem is just me(when it isnt even me at all ).................................................. as for your saying my first post in this thread,the RRR one should have been edited because of my views on Epsom Salts having sulphite-like side effects-why should the post have been edited?i did not write anything in the RRR post-i just copied it from another website ............................. additionally you obviously did not read the RRR post because you refer to mr barrett-hasset as a "lady" and once again you scarcely read my post in which i refered to mr b-h as a "gent" ,i think you take so little notice of what you read that you were confusing mr b-h with doreen virtue (who ,if you had actually read my posts you would know suffered only weight gain,not pain as a result of her sulphite sensitivity) -you also say that mrs virtue has fm-i did not say that at all you are confused because you dont read the posts properly-as for avoiding sulphites not curing her weight gain-well it has been several years now and she has not put the weight back on,....................................... given that you use NLP (and get rude and aggressive when someone points that fact out )and you dont bother to read peoples posts before responding,that you like to make yourself out as an expert on the liver cleanse whilst obviously paying as little attention to the posts on that forum as you have to mine,i cant think that you have actually added anything to this discussion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)