CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sulphites

Views: 5,584
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,098,674

Re: sulphites

good find,but imho Epsom Salts are harmful in the same way-in suseptable people they trigger asthma attacks,inflamation ,weight gain etc -sulphites arnt just things that end in -ite lots of those doing the moritz fush have actually gained weight -an identical reaction can be caused by sulphites ,doreen virtue put on 4 st when she took up what she thought was a healthy low fat diet-then she found out virtually everything she was consuming contained huge amounts of sulphites she cut out sulphites and lost all the weight-sulphites are well known to trigger athsma attacks which is why before you take Epsom Salts you should do an allergy test,so this doesnt happen

"I completed the miracle liver and gallbladder flush two days ago.

I have not slept for two nights due to having to constantly spit out bright white foam surrounded in mucous that smells a little of chemicals, and I mean constantly. If I do not spit then I can't breathe. My bronchial tubes have closed up after light exertion like walking upstairs as if I am an asthmatic.

I followed Mr Mortiz's directions to the letter except that the first tablespoon of Epsom Salts dissolved in 6ozs of water was taken fifteen mins later than suggested." http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R4090NVZWLNTL/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=15...
most people are not going to have athsma weight gain or fibromyalgia from sulphites but epsom salts can trigger at least the first two which suggests its pretty much the same

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)