CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sulphites

Views: 5,513
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,099,256

Re: sulphites

actually i dont think i am sensitive to sulphites/sulphur,rather pointing out that many people who do the moritz flush have sulphite-like side effects -weight GAIN being a common one,but as i have already noted NO-ONE IS ALLOWED TO QUERY THE MORITZ METHOD ON CUREZONE and your "its just you" line is just an attempt to stifle any discussion -its not me at all ,but hey rubbish away.........kill the discussion,instead of actually coming up with any kind of convincing explainations as to the sulphite like side effects of the moritz method.....and yes there are alternatives and that is what i am suggesting,-also your whole tone is immensely patronising...telling me all about my sulphite sensitivity which i do not have!! i dont have fibromyalgia either before you start on that..........and if sulphite sensitivity is so well known then how come my initial post in this thread got triple RRR and cross posted by the mods?i didnt know about it til i read about doreen virtues experience and none of the stuff in my initial post untill a few days ago-if you knew about this then why didnt you help the people with fm by telling them?-because you didnt know...... it also does not go past me that you are using NLP techniques in your posts-----viz-if someone comes up with a valid critisism which you dont want to deal with,first be as dismissive as possible,making out that its uninteresting and no-one cares,then attack the person,imply that the real problem is with them.on no account actually get into addressing the issue that has been raised-deliver in what sounds like a calm reasoned yet patronising tone and hope the other person shuts up/forgets the origional issue and starts defending themselves.technique routinely used by shills.......if you are not one then stop acting like it !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)