CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Myeloma? Lymes? severe arthritis? Can't get diagnosis! Decaying Rapidly...

kangen333 Views: 12,990
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,713

Re: Myeloma? Lymes? severe arthritis? Can't get diagnosis! Decaying Rapidly...

Hey there, I see everything your going through and the steps to get better and healthier. I did notice your drinking purified water, but not sure exactly if it's RO or distilled water. I may sound crazy, but there is something thats been helping alot of people around the world. The water and technology is actually used in Japan as a medical device, and used in Japanese hospitals for patients. After drinking this water, my step dad after 1.5 months no longer has calyst, acid reflux, or heartburn, and severe arthritis. This alkalized Kangen Water has helped alot of my family, and after drinking it got alot better. It has an anti-oxidant potential, where anti-oxidants are known to scavenge for toxins and free radicals, it's alkalized meaning it may help with neutralizing acidity in the system, and micro clustered where the water molecules can hydrate on a superiro level. Mind you, im not a doctor or physician so please don't take my information in replace to a trained professional's advice by no means.. But from what I know from personal experience, the water is amazing. I have a blog made for some information on this water please feel free to ask me for more information. I wish all the best and god bless. My blog is http://kangenmiracle.wordpress.com
Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)