CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Found the true cause of AF

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

feo66 Views: 5,838
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,098,028

Re: Found the true cause of AF

Patrick

No apologies required.  I’ve left in a huff a few times myself.

I agree that it is inherited.  But I have a slightly different take than you do.  I believe it is the chronic stress that is inherited, which eventually leads to a crash.

Check of this study done on chickens

http://www.plosone.org/article/fetchArticle.action?articleURI=info:doi/10.137...

Here are the results in a nutshell:

The exposed chickens  to a stressful environment. They simply kept changing when it was light and dark in their pen, so they sort of experienced perpetual jet lag.

These stress chickens would eventually become proud parents.

The stressed chickens had 31 stress related genes that became activated

Sidebar: Through epigenetics … it is the environment that matters, not DNA.  You may have a gene, but it is your environment that determines which genes are expressed (or activated)

So… compared to unstressed chicken parents the jet lagged chick parents had these 31 extra genes activated.

Now…..when their offspring were hatched, they had the same 31 genes activated. They never met their parents, so it wasn’t behavioral inheritance, it was epigenetics.

Ok… so the offspring of these stressed parents were found to be more aggressive and competitive than normal.  

They were born in a state of stress …. Just like us.  They could not return to homeostasis.

I have a huge family.  My mom was the oldest of 16, and I have about 50 cousins on that side of the family.

Pretty much all of them have signs of adrenal fatigue. Anxiety, afternoon crash, insomnia, bruxism, eye floaters…everything.

From my perspective, I certainly was NOT  fatigued as a kid.  Hell no.  Up until I was 33, I felt super human.  I was freakishly fast and strong, could handle ANY amount of stress.

In Stage 2 of the General Adaptation Syndrome, Dr Hans Selye found that the adrenal glands actually grow in order to deal with the constant stress.

But I do agree, even back then, I was a thrill seeker.  So I do see what you are saying.  I was an odd mix of being able to produce an above average level of adrenaline when needed, while at the same time having symptoms of being deficient.

Keep in mind that during this period we were probably majorly deficient in Vitamin C and B`s.  Burning them up at a high rate.

In a nutshell, I believe it is the stress that is interested … leading to eventual adrenal fatigue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)