CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overcoming and Curing Your Candida Problems

slowsmile Views: 19,366
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,096,130

Re: Overcoming and Curing Your Candida Problems

Try typing "Turpentine health" or Turpentine candida" or "Kerosene cancer" into Google search and see what you get. Try downloading the 1899 Merck Medical Manual from the Project Gutenberg website and search it for turpentine and see how many hits you get. You'll lose count of the times it was medically advised to be ingested as a remedy for many diseases. Try reading Walter Last's Kerosene -- A Universal Healer for even more convincing evidence.

I take turpentine once a week as preventative maintenance for my body -- a teaspoon  every week and it has wonderful effects. I take it because, at this amount and frequency, it protects the intestines and purifies the blood.. 

Of course everybody is entitled to their own beliefs. But it really  surprises me that so many people so earnestly believe every recommendation  that tumbles out from the medical standards committees and drugs research. They have also banned Lugol's Iodine and Borax as poisons long ago. Do you believe that too ?

I also use borax and lugol's iodine regularly. Been using them for over 7 years(at much higher orthomolecular dosages than the RDA) and, since starting to use these substances at "poisonous" dosages, I haven't caught flu or a cold or any infectious disease for over 7 years. And I cured my own systemic candida problems using them like this. I'm 63 y o with no aches and pains, heart good; I feel about 35 y o and  I'm very active. 

To me, it's very obvious why older medicine's views(who more honestly advised supplementing turpentine, LI and Borax) conflicts so heavily with modern medicine's views on turpentine, LI and borax. Modern medicine banned them as poisons because, even now,  modern drugs simply cannot compete with turpentine, borax and LI in terms of their many health beneifits. So the drugs companies simply got rid of the competition by labeling these substances as poisons in order to sell more drugs and make more profit. Your choice if you want to believe all their propaganda without validating first. 

So I'm afraid that's why you will never convince me that turpentine is a poison -- because I have used it for such a long while and I am well acquainted with its beneficial effects. If you don't believe what I say about turpentine and its effects on candida, then you will only ever be left clutching at your own fears about turpentine as a poison -- with still no permanent cure in sight for your own awful candida problems. And that is a very sad truth.  

But I wish you good luck in your own continuing search for a candida cure. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)