CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overcoming and Curing Your Candida Problems

Views: 18,791
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,440

Re: Overcoming and Curing Your Candida Problems

I checked through the links you posted; only the first and last one loaded. On the MSDS for Turpentine oil, it is characterized as "hazardous according to Worksafe Australia criteria." It is listed as irritating to the eyes and skin, potentially causing lung damage if swallowed. It actually says to take the person to the hospital immediately if it is ingested. No biological limit is allocated, meaning NO amount is considered safe. " Ingestion can cause nausea, vomiting and bladder irrita
tion. Aspiration into lungs when swallowed or vomited
may cause chemical pneumonitis which can be fatal. "

Per the argument that it has been used historically, mercury and lead were also widely used for hundreds of years before we discovered that they were poisonous. In the early 1900s, many people ingested radioactive lozenges thinking they were a cure-all. In this case I'm afraid the evidence is not in your favor.

tpno2005

P.S.

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."

The second statement in the quote you provided is logically fallacious. The implication from the first statement reads as thus: "The dosages makes everything either a poison or a remedy." While one could argue that any substance can prove lethal to the human body at sufficient levels, I see no basis for stating that every substance in existence is a remedy. A couple simple examples are cyanide, hot plasma, bleach, gasoline, and of course turpentine. So really you're left with the first statement, that all substances have a potential lethal dose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)