CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Are thes parasites/worms/mucus

Ten1988 Views: 138,682
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,094,698

Re: Are thes parasites/worms/mucus

I believe the cottonballs with legs are borrelia. That would explain why lyme disease is never cured, because it grows into these things and everyone is treating with Antibiotics which doesnt effect these at all.

I think the colonies of these in the GI also harbor microscopic spirochetes and bacteria's/microfilaria's.

It makes sense to me that the borrelia could grow in our bodies, especially with what we eat, it steals. It steals our Vitamin D to suppress our immune system, and also steals our maganese to fuel itself.

Anyways not going to get into that, but think everyone should keep that in the back of their mind with lyme. I have my cottonballs saved in a pill bottle in water from Oct 2012. They are STILL intact. I view them under my handheld microscope at times and they look EXACTLY like this under the scope at 60X

http://www.lymephotos.com/bb/106Bbseemquiteneatlyaligned.jpg

I actually made the citrus drink the other day for the first time since that post of mine, and drank 20 ounces. It did not make me herx or pass any parasites this time...although it did make me feel great and made my urine very bright like I intook a lot of vitamins..

I am going to do it more next time. It definitely does something, probably the skins from the oranges limes and lemons, and the ginger ;-)

I dont believe though the cottonballs w/ legs are anything identifiable. If it isnt borrelia, it is unknown, but one thing is for sure it definitely grows. Starts small and gets bigger. I have seen many color variation ones as well, but mine are EXACT to the photo I showed. I believe the color variation is based on where they take up residency, IE green would be gallbladder/liver area, It may also be because of strain variations...

Have you got The Nutribullet?? I'd like you to try the drink I do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)