CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why can't I get diagnosis? (I think I have near end stage myeloma)

Views: 4,379
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,088,739

Re: Why can't I get diagnosis? (I think I have near end stage myeloma)

I feel like I need help now and am just really scared.

I'm also in a state of exhaustion kind of. Hadn't slept for like 2.5 days (other than a few minutes/hour of dozing) until last night. I took L-ornithine, gaba, and some other supplements and I managed to actually sleep from 8pm to 4:30am. I woke up feeling happy and I felt like maybe I have a chance to get better again and rested (at least get back to my baseline), but.... after standing up and walking around to make some morning ginger tea, my legs feel weak. :( my whole body feels achey and weak. tired. head ache a slight bit. just pains and aches and i feel tired. This seems like cancer symptoms but I've never been like this before :(

I felt like I could almost go back to sleep so I tried to lay down but stopped after a half hour or so. (gut cramps and gas started moving. parasites? etc. heh)

I hope if I can sleep some more I will be back to normal but I don't know if I'm just going to be pernenantly tired now.

I've started taking 1000mg vit.c along with 500mg msm and several doses of D-ribose which it says is the first thing to do on ctutor site, to buy time. I don't know what to do I'm stuck.

EDIT: actually i did more research and realized the msm i have is not real msm. the vitamin c is ok i believe.. but the d-ribose may not be the best either (i got it from vitamin shop).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)