CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you had a Near Death Experience?

Views: 5,050
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,088,191

Re: Have you had a Near Death Experience?

I'm an ex Marine who was standing in the trench in Korea not far from Panmunjom 60 years ago yesterday at 9 pm when the mortars fired their white phosphorus shells signaling the end of the war.  The truce that has held to this very day.  Prior to that signal we had been pummeled with mortars and artillery fire for most of the afternoon and evening as we had on the many prior nights of battle.  With that signal I personally experienced a new inner calm and peace that I'd never felt before.  

I didn't know it but that spark of light that night ebbed and flowed and eventually grew and after seeking other paths it took me to meditation which I have practiced daily for more than thirty years.  Meditation too has changed me.  Not quickly, but day by day when you practice turning within and finding the God of your Heart you find that inner calm and love that you simply don't find any other way.  It's been a journey.  One that I continue each day.

Meditation with spiritual grounding has taken me from the hell that was the Korean war to a peace that I know that is possible for anyone.  I can't bring peace to the external world but as I - and many others bring peace into myself and heal my own personal world, the more I find peace in other places too.

The world is changing and the more we each change ourselves, the more the world around us changes as well.

Thank your for your post Rudi.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)