CureZone   Log On   Join
to share some more news

neonbunny Views: 3,976
Published: 11 years ago

to share some more news

hi, it's been a while since i last posted on here but have learned quite a bit. since i talked about the liver cleanse and some of my dietary changes (in 'to share some news') with which helped me alot.

since i learned that this problem, was def linked to tmau which when i seen or read anything about it; i thought it only related to those afflicted with a fishy odor but i saw on the Doctors' it also included having anywhere from a fish odor, to garbage, urine or even fecal odors.

alot of the foods that i notice bothered me were foods that contained choline among other factors.
those foods were:

i also read that if u have intolerances or allergies to certain things, those symptoms can stay with you up to 5 days, and i would wonder why even after i "cheated" why was i still smelling.

well i used to cheat regularly from fridays to sundays and wednesdays too, so there you go! right?!

i also use apple fiber to stay regular (sorry that's my old folk speak!) and do those green smoothies (but only as a supplement, not a meal) with my breakfast or as a snack i really love the taste parsely imparts.

i continue to do the liver cleanse as recommended, & good supplements b-complex with b-2 (but w/o the choline!), zinc (smell & digestion), vit e., broad digestive enzymes & for temporary help bromelain(protein digestion), golden-seal (antibacterial) & activated charcoal (smell).

i have been doing good, although staying disciplined is hard; but i can say i can sit in church and not go outside to listen to the remainder of the service. i have yet to get into a working environment where it would devastate me the most i will follow up soon as i do, but i am confident because in other bad situations-they don't happen no more.

it does take time for your system is healed, and if you eat bad your body will react to bad treatment thus my problem. i sincerely hope this helps someone, i even tried parasite cleanse and think its good to do time to time, but i don't think that was the culprit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)