CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ICU'S PARASITE DRUG PROTOCOLS ~ Roundworms, Tapeworms, Flukes, Strongyloides, Filariasis,& Morgellons

OpenEyes Views: 9,894
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,012,403

Re: ICU'S PARASITE DRUG PROTOCOLS ~ Roundworms, Tapeworms, Flukes, Strongyloides, Filariasis,& Morgellons

ICU,

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help here.

I'm a 42 year old woman and have been sick since I was 32. That is when I first went to doctors and got sicker and sicker over the next 10 years without them being able to diagnose me. At one point I lost feeling in the entire right side of my body and an ambulance had to take me from work to the hospital. They of course treated me like it was psychological.

In the course of trying to find answers for my fatigue and swelling I was sent to a neurologist. He in turn ordered a sleep study as part of his tests. I then got lice from the sleep clinic. OMG.

But honestly it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I started treating the lice and just kept finding these little things on my body. I would pick them off. I tried so many lice treatments over a few month period, and bought tea tree oils and just saturated myself every night with oils. Still the little things crawled around me. It was just unbelievable.

Until finally I realized the things on me wern't really on me, they were coming out from inside of me, from my colon, and then trying to crawl back in me. So admist the horror I discovered what was really ailing me all those years. Internal parasites.

50 American Doctors including 2 neurologists, 5 gasteroenterologists, and a trip to the Mayo Clinic and come to find out it was actually just one of the most prevelant diseases known to man. How could they miss this? It is inexcusable.

Well, to say I was in a state of hyperinfection is putting it mildly. I was basically just waiting to die. And why should I care? Life has become so hard anyway, I honestly didn't. But as soon as I knew my enemy I knew I had a chance.

So I started out with herbal products at 4 times the recommended dose and that helped some, but I could still feel them in my stomach. So I've started your protocals. I did see the family doctor, but after submitting a stool sample that had a worm in it, and it coming back negative, I think it is ridiculous to consider going down that route. She would only give me a few days of treatment, then require three more stool samples before extending it.

I am so glad I have your protocals to follow as my fear of taking these medicines was great. I wouldn't have known how much to take or for how long.

I have flukes, roundworm, and Tapeworms all seen in the toilet bowl. I also had some unknown parasite that looked sort of like a ladybug with tenticles. We have rescued countless animals over the years, fostering cats from the shelter. I had a cat who was a hunger and brought home all sorts of creatures. I have a dog who had worms when we bought him. We breed dogs when growing up. I'm sure this stems back that long, but didn't get really bad until I hit my 30's. I've probably just added to the problem over the years.

So far I've finished one round of your roundworm protocal. Now I intend on doing two rounds of the Tapeworm protocal. Then I'll switch back to the roundworm mixed with invermectin protocol.

I've lost ten of my best years of life struggling with this disease. I now have hope for a happy and health future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)