CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OpenEyes: Thank You For Your Thank You!

OpenEyes Views: 9,898
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,083,640

Re: OpenEyes: Thank You For Your Thank You!

Here is my update. Things are dying. Not everything. But dying is definitely happening. I found one worm in a restaurant toilet. When I took my dose of nicelosamide I had really good diarrea. I say good, because it flushed probably over a hundred skins of dead and diagested ascaris. I can't stand prazi. I get fevers and feel very sick. Just the smell makes me nauseous. This worries me because I couldn't take the whole recommended dose the 2nd time. I could only handle it for one day. The first time I took, it I felt the taps actually snapping/contracting on the 2nd day. Then after that round when my nicelosamide finally arrived, on the third day, two segments came out that looks like big chunks of potatoe. I'm pretty sure that is some massive Tapeworm segment. It was about the size of the middle joint of my thumb, but not as thick. I'm alternating between the filarisis protocol and 1 week of nicelosamide, then one day of Prazi, then albendazole, then 1 day of prazi, then filarisis protocol again. I don't know if that is enought to get the big tape. I'm also having problems with all the fat I have to eat with the albendazole. I'm starting to gain weight because I just can't eat that much. And I already gained 100 lbs with this infection. I took off 23 once I started treating with herbs and diet. And now I've gained back 4 lbs. Yuck. IT just keeps going up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)