CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bentonite Clay to remove metals from Scalp

Views: 5,649
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,691

Re: Bentonite Clay to remove metals from Scalp

I have scalp odor from Amalgams which I had removed years ago. I am now mixing neem oil, 50mg of ALA, aloe gel and essential oils. I run this mixture through my scalp, apply a hand towel that I wet with hot water and lavender essential oils to mask the smell of neem. I cover my head with the towel and a plastic bag and rest for 1 hour before washing it out. I have applied this mixture to my scalp 16 times, everyday for the first 12 treatments before tapering off to once per week. I will continue until the odor has subsided.

Neem has a lot of healing properties especially for parasites which is what might be causing the itching and ALA removes metal from the body. I figure if people apply ALA to the face for rejuvenation, then it can be applied to the scalp.

In addition I take neem capsules or Candidase, take oils like Evening Primrose oil and BodyBio Balance Oil, Vit E and lots of C.

I have had some reactions like sleeping more after the application, mucus in my eyes and runny ears and more scalp odor. Today these symptoms have virtually subsided.

Lastly, I chelated using Andy Cutler protocol, but my kidney's suffered too much to continue. I also have tried neural therapy and IV chelation therapy. I am currently using homeopathy and it is working like a charm. I measured 14 out of 21 in the beginning and now I am at a 9 over the course of 8 months.

Let me know if you have questions.
Best of health
Robin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)