CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bentonite Clay to remove metals from Scalp

ericbakker Views: 5,973
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,691

Re: Bentonite Clay to remove metals from Scalp

I gave up using DMSA several years ago, I found if aggravated too many folks, especially liver/bowel related issues seemed to be much greater in those using this method. I tend to use liquid HMD (chlorella, cilantro), and have used it on several hundred patients with excellent results. I've verified this pre and post treatment when doing DMPS provocation urine testing. It works amazingly well for lead, but also does a great job on mercury, arsenic and cadmium.

There are many ways to assist in mercury (Hg) removal, and it is certainly considerably more difficult to eradicate than lead. I've found arsenic and cadmium also easier to shift than Hg.

Severe cases of Hg toxicity can take a long time, and you are best eliminating heavy metals slowly over a prolonged period of time. According to some experts I've spoken with, the body tends to dump metal in "chunks" from the body, and there can be no rhyme or reason for this at times.

Most folks almost "ignore" the kidneys, which can potentially store incredible amounts of heavy metal (especially cadmium) and tend to focus on liver detoxification, which is strange to me. The kidneys have their own sophisticated P450 enzyme detoxification system similar to the liver, and if you are serious about the removal of Hg, you would be wise to cleanse and detox the kidney/adrenals from time to time as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)