CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal fatigue yes or no

Pathway to Peace Views: 2,326
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,079,727

Re: Adrenal fatigue yes or no

I wanted to be provide some detail to be clearer about this earlier comment I made, so it be not miscontrued:

"I had detox reactions (cellular repair) for the 1st two weeks and a little after, but being on the supplements, it's hard to really tell what was what, and even if it was a combination of both".

What I meant by 'not knowing what was what', was simply my inability to see and feel what the actual detox reactions were like from the Sulfur *alone*. The Sulfur Study/Project manual I received, says they are minor and pass within 2 weeks.

I started taking the Sulfur at the very tail end of my NB with ARL. I am not confused but completely clear headed and sure about the effects the ARL supplements had on myself personally,through experience, wisdom and further learning what I believe is true, and best for me. My switch to TEI has validated this and am very happy and excited. 8 long years of suffering has come to an end.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)