CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal fatigue yes or no

Pathway to Peace Views: 2,390
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,079,510

Re: Adrenal fatigue yes or no

I did ask about taking it while on (ARL)supplements, and was told it was fine, but you may want to check on your own to be sure. =)

Based on my weight and height I started out with 1/2 teaspoon a day, and then increased to 1 tablespoon twice a day, which is the required dosage for me.

I had detox reactions (cellular repair) for the 1st two weeks and a little after, but being on the supplements, it's hard to really tell what was what, and even if it was a combination of both.

Regarding the copper. I have read several articles so far, and how I understand it, is that the Sulfur would only detoxify the toxic biounavailable copper, and not the bioavailable one that you have. Sulfur actually helps with assimilation of nutrients.

I have never used Bentonite clay and the coffee enemas may not be a good idea from what I undertand, if you are low on minerals..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)