CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kendallas -Issues With Albenza & Ivermectin

ICU Views: 3,892
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,078,550

Re: Kendallas -Issues With Albenza & Ivermectin

Hi Kendallas ~

As noted in my Albendazole/Ivermectin protocol & several forum posts, a mild reaction (headaches, abdominal pain, vertigo, etc) sometimes occurs with the first dose of Ivermectin:

ALBENDAZOLE & IVERMECTIN PROTOCOL: Strongyloides, Morgellons, & Filariasis - //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i

Decreasing the Ivermectin dose for a short period until the body adjusts, then titrating/gradually increasing it back to a regular dose is the best course of action.

Other helpful vitamins & supplements to add to your arsenal:

ANTI-PARASITIC VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc, Garlic, Sulfur/MSM, Vitamin C, CQ-10, & Alpha Lipoic Acid - //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1575262#i

If your current meds treatment doesn't show marked improvement after several cycles, suggest you add one of the Antibiotics listed in the protocol. Antibiotics , especially Doxycycline, have a synergistic effect when taken with Ivermectin.

Your symptoms of body-wide crawling & movement may indicate Strongyloides or Filariasis or hyperinfection case of Roundworms.

Another possibility is a co-infection of various type of parasites.

Suggest you continue your current Roundworm routine for several cycles & try the Tapeworm protocol as a last resort/Plan B.

Best of luck in your parasite battle!

Keep us posted on your progress so that others can benefit from your experience.

Cheers ~~ ICU

ICU's Curezone Posts: //www.curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=ICU

ICU's parasite Drug Protocols: Roundworms, Tapeworms, Flukes, Strongyloides, Morgellons, & Protozoa: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1574645#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)