CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distressed: Your Issues With Albenza & Ivermectin

kendallas Views: 3,194
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,077,636

Re: Distressed: Your Issues With Albenza & Ivermectin

Approximately 10 years ago I began to realize that I had/have parasites. It started with anal itching and crawling that was unbearable. A few months thereafter I was shocked and assaulted by a generalized sensation of crawling and movement throughout my body. I visited several doctors to no avail. They each of them had a LAUGH at my expense and I never repeated my experience to anyone else for fear of being told I was/am crazy. A couple of the doctors said it was all in my head. In my distress I concluded that the parasites would kill me and I waited to die. When death did not come I decided to revisit this forum and I've been on it daily. I have the works, round worms, pins and maybe hookworms and they seem to be all over me.
Since emailing you recently I restarted the Iver/Valbazen at a lower dosage and seem to be tolerating it relatively well. I'm on day 7 of the combination protocol. I have had some relief but what I have is hope. I know that I have to be off the Ivermectin for 2 days and begin the pulse method and i'm scared as hell!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)