CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experimentation with cavitation effect on Colloidal Silver

InCharge Views: 4,320
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,073,111

Re: Experimentation with cavitation effect on Colloidal Silver

I observed the cavitation effect upon water (which also kills all bacteria)and thought about the fact that colloidal silver needs to be stirred during the production process

CS doesn't need to be stirred, but it is best because keeps the silver from sloughing off the  rods, and falling down to the bottom of the jar. I believe this is one reason some end up with colored CS.

2. A by-product of this idea is also the fact that the cavitation effect superheats the H20 molecules, so presumably this would avoid the need to physically heat the colloidal silver solution during production - is this assumption correct?

There is no need to heat the water. Some do. I think it speeds up the process, in fact if I remember right this along with other factors was one of the things the "Blue man" did when making his concoctions. I am not suggesting that is one of the factors that made him blue, just that I seem to remember he did it.

Myself I have never heated the water.

I think what you are attempting is to encapsulate the silver like the vit "C". This allows the 'C" to bypass the digestive system and it's acids so as to get into the blood stream, as I understand it. Wouldn't you still need the lecithin in the process?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.127 sec, (1)