CureZone   Log On   Join
Experimentation with cavitation effect on Colloidal Silver

truth57 Views: 5,145
Published: 11 y

Experimentation with cavitation effect on Colloidal Silver

Hi everyone. I wondered whether anyone with technical/scientific expertise could answer these questions please:
1. What would be the effect of cavitation upon Colloidal Silver ?
Let me explain...I have been experimenting with the use of an ultra-sound generator at 40Hz in order to combine citric acid with lecithin, thus forming what is apparently 'Liposomal Vitamin C'. This effect is induced by the effect of cavitation, which basically bonds the lecithin with the citric acid , enabling for example the ingestion of the juice of two whole lemons without causing any stomach acidity. So why am I posting here? Because it dawned on me that when I observed the cavitation effect upon water (which also kills all bacteria)and thought about the fact that Colloidal Silver needs to be stirred during the production process - what about combining the two processes? But what I do not know is what effect the cavitation would have upon the Colloidal Silver molecules, or indeed upon the silver itself?

2. A by-product of this idea is also the fact that the cavitation effect superheats the H20 molecules, so presumably this would avoid the need to physically heat the colloidal silver solution during production - is this assumption correct?

Thanks for reading and look forward to your comments - please be patient with me, I am no scientist, just a catalyst to hopefully spur others who are better prepared towards developing these sorts of ideas I come up with from time to time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)