CureZone   Log On   Join
UT 3 questions; answers not found elsewhere; please help

Views: 2,146
Published: 11 y

UT 3 questions; answers not found elsewhere; please help

Hello,

I have 3 questions as I would like to try UT;

1. I am sick and I know my system is not "clean.' I have metal fillings in teeth, etc., I can not have them removed at this time. I have Epstein Barr (chronic, active), candida in my intestines, and probably parasites as well. My white blood cell count is high - probably due to what's going on in my intestines - there's an infection somewhere. Is it ok to do UT under these circumstances and gain benefit?

2. If the answer to the above is yes, that would be good news and I can ask my second question. Re: low protein diet during UT- I very much want to do UT but I am required to be on a high protein diet and feel this is a conflict with most everything I've read about effective UT. Would it be acceptable if I replaced animal protein with protein from vegan sources (such as high-quality, well-regarded vegan meal replacement shakes) during UT?

2. I'm pretty fragile and with no family or emotional support system to speak of and no one to help me when I feel really ill. Therefore, I am wondering if there is any place such as a wellness retreat center in the US where one can go and do urine therapy overseen by trained professionals? This is less about drinking the urine (although that's a part of it) and more about support during any healing crisis.

Thank you, bless everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)